Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Attention Readers

These past few days I've worked tirelessly to satisfy the needs of my readers; posting, answering emails, responding to instant messages, modding Chupa's comments (and those of others). 

But my life doesn't revolve around this blog. I have other blogs to maintain, a family, and other boring hobbies/activities that require my attention. I am sorry to inform you that I may not be able to post as often as once and sometimes twice daily because of health reasons. This does not mean I am terminating the blog. In fact I intend to continue posting as often as once every other day minimally.



I'd like to thank my supporters. Thank you for being there with me almost every step of the way, through the rumors, the intimidation tactics, and everything else. Thank you for worrying about me in the wake of threats of police action because of some of my posts. As I assured you all previously, the laws and company policies were as fair or nonexistent to mysticmaggie as they were for me.

Moving on, should I be absent for any length of time not expected I will turn the blog over to my supporters sooner than intended. For those that don't understand......

Before this blog was launched, I'd already told my story to a number of people: police officers that responded to my call, a detective, the case worker assigned to me, the four lawyers I had to consult with, and one of my bestest friends in the whole world because I had to tell her that someone I had never met in real life knew where she and my other roommates lived because they thought that's where I still lived. It's not easy to tell someone you love that someone can hurt them and intends to hurt them because of something they never had anything to do with. My frustration with the legal system evolved into a kind of depression tinged with paranoia. That lead me to a dark and angry place. It was a friend that suggested the odds of me being the only person to have this kind of negative experience because of a company were slim. I was not big on blogging about this at all in the beginning. But under legal advice I was told to attempt to see if I could rectify the situation with AGE. This lead me to sending multiple complaints against them and then sending a ticket or two. 

It was during this phase that I realized a few things: 1) AGE lies to its customers, 2) AGE facilitates harassment of customers, 3) most AGE customer service representatives either don't understand the Terms of Service or only read the parts that looked important. 

Rest assured, this blog wouldn't have happened if Brian Lewis (Superman0x) hadn't lied to me multiple times and had done his job by managing the community and ensuring that what happened to me never transpired. Either he's getting old or he's not getting paid enough. So when this blog began, I'd already contacted various people and always had a network of supporters who would stand by me regardless of what may happen as a result. Thanks to my supporters, I've been able to connect with people who have experienced nightmare customer service with AGE. There's a reason this blog isn't called "I Hate the Shaiya GS/GM Team" or something else equally creative. So be on the look out because sometime in the future, this blog will not just document my story but also that of the followers. I'd like to try and train Chupa to obey the comment policy before that happens though. (Insert smiley face)

Specifically for the lurkers and gossipers of the Shaiya GM/GS Team, I probably shouldn't say this but I will: 1) There are AGE community volunteers that love this blog, 2) your forums isn't the only one rampant with leaks, 3) if you think I'm just a person bent on revenge, you haven't considered that while an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind, I'd happily give up my crappy vision in a heart beat just because I know there is nothing you can do to stop me so long as I act within the law, which is more than I can say about some of you.


Take care and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You called me out on your thread!? I iz speshul nao?

    ReplyDelete