Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Guess Who's Back

First, I want to say apologize for my little disappearing act. These past few days I've been under the weather and couldn't do as much as I would've liked. I've tried to keep up with the emails and if I haven't responded to any I will respond to it within the next few hours.

I'm hoping that if you're reading this, you notice that the layout and design have changed as promised. Though I know some are thinking "about time." I'm actually not quite finished with changing the graphics. Me and google are having a few discrepancies but I hope to have them settled by the end of the week. So for the next few days I will be making changes to the site that may not always result in a new post. So if you notice content disappearing from some of the pages, it's most likely being edited. (Please check the About page since it will credit the artists who's work is displayed and those who help contirbute to the site.)

Since it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas somewhere, I plan on handing out presents on this little corner of the web. Be on the look out because all this month and possibly into the new year, I'll be sharing the gift of love, humor, and awesome screenshots. I'd also like to give the gift of my friendship to a great guy at AGE named Chris, who is as infuriating as any self proclaimed 'simple man.'


To put it simply, I need you Darlin' like the fish needs the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment